- RSS Channel Showcase 4938504
- RSS Channel Showcase 7842262
- RSS Channel Showcase 8313555
- RSS Channel Showcase 2716462
Articles on this Page
- 12/11/13--18:39: _African-Americans E...
- 12/12/13--18:39: _Muscle Memory
- 12/12/13--19:03: _Is Violence Ever Ju...
- 12/13/13--14:35: _New Kicks Equal Big...
- 05/17/14--15:52: _Th[Ink] About Your ...
- 05/17/14--16:32: _Are We Paying Too M...
- 05/23/14--08:28: _A Hard Knock Life: ...
- 05/23/14--08:47: _The Social Disconne...
- 09/22/14--11:00: _Graduates Receive G...
- 10/06/14--12:04: _Men’s Do’s and Don’ts
- 12/11/13--18:39: African-Americans Evolving in Comic Books
- 12/12/13--18:39: Muscle Memory
- 12/12/13--19:03: Is Violence Ever Justified?
- 12/13/13--14:35: New Kicks Equal Big Bucks
- 05/17/14--15:52: Th[Ink] About Your Future
- 05/17/14--16:32: Are We Paying Too Much For Water?
- 05/23/14--08:28: A Hard Knock Life: Overcoming Homelessness
- 05/23/14--08:47: The Social Disconnect of Social Media
- 09/22/14--11:00: Graduates Receive Guidance
- 10/06/14--12:04: Men’s Do’s and Don’ts
By Alex Guzman Can you think of a comic book or graphic novel whose central character is black? Have you ever read of a black superhero that is not merely a sidekick, or an irrelevant character? Last month “Heroes in Black: Race, Image, Ideology and the Evolution of Comics Scholarship” was an event held at […]
By: Qendresa Efendija IAN ALTMAN An Olympic diver, who has been out for an entire season, decides to enter the 1996 Olympics. It is a week before the games and she begins her training by closing her eyes for two hours everyday, visualizing herself jumping off the diving board. She enters the Olympics with […]
By: Joseph M. Gomez On a bright, crisp October afternoon in New Jersey, the heated rivalry between the New York Jets and the New England Patriots resumed for the 2013 NFL season. There was no drama unfolding on the football field. However, an unscheduled event that took place in the MetLife stadium corridors that became […]
By: Donna Razawi No taxes. No one to answer to. A weekly based salary ranging from $80 to as much (or even more than) $1,300. Spending money to make money? Wanna know where to sign up? Many boys starting from the age of 11 and 12, are finding the buying and reselling of sneakers and […]
By: Rehana Sancho Contributor With celebrities like Lil Wayne, Rihanna, and Justin Bieber showing off their body art on places like their necks, arms, and faces, it is easy to see why young adults outside of Hollywood are increasingly turning towards the tattoo culture. However, students may be unaware of the long-term consequences of having […]
By: Fifi Youssef Contributor A John Jay College student spends approximately $10,000 a semester in tuition, classes, student fees, books, metro cards, and lunch. The money spent each semester can easily increase as the price of a bottle of water increases in the John Jay College vending machines. With the price increase in water and […]
By: Markincia Jean Contributor Kemar Asphall is a student who engages in class discussions with a sense of will and gratitude, projecting his crisp, clear voice to speak with fluid diction. His fashion style reflects that of modern trends, his tall and proper stature commands the room, and his wide–open smile shows appreciation for […]
By: Orobosa Omede Contributor How many people do you know in this day and age who do not have a social media account? Everyday a new social media site is created. There are over 2 million social media outlets that currently exist. Whether it’s Facebook or Twitter, it seems like in today’s society, social networking […]
By: Rehana Sancho Staff The CUNY welcome center holds an information session for undergraduates hoping to attend graduate programs. The information session offers students information on graduate programs, application process, financial aid, and tips for getting into graduate school. The CUNY welcome center is located on 217 east 42 st. in Manhattan. The center holds […]
By: Jenifer Valmon Contributing Writer For those of you who enjoyed the hot days of summer, withdrawals are likely on the way. No need to break out the box of tissues or shed tears for your favorite summer shorts, because fall is around the corner, and I’ve got just the right tips that can help revamp […]